Applied Behavior Analysis: Improving the Quality of Life of Children with Autism & Other Developmental Disorder
R.E.A.C.H., Inc., 2/F Uniwide Sale Metromall,
Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City
March 13 & 14, 2020 (Friday & Saturday) – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a type of therapy that focuses on improving specific behaviors, such as social skills, communication, reading, and academics as well as adaptive learning skills, such as fine motor dexterity, hygiene, grooming, domestic capabilities, punctuality, and job competence. ABA is effective for children and adults with psychological disorders in a variety of settings, including schools, workplaces, homes, and clinics.
- Gain understanding to the concepts, processes, and scientific principles of behavior in which the field of ABA was founded;
- Incorporate assessment outcomes with treatment selection and design in accordance with contemporary best practices in the field of ABA;
- Identify, implement, and maintain effective behavioral interventions in applied settings;
- Apply tactics for promoting procedural integrity and facilitating the generalization and maintenance of treatment effects;
- Develop valid and reliable systems for measuring behavior;
- Provide participants with a comprehensive review of empirically-supported behavioral teaching procedures for individuals with autism and related disabilities e.g. teaching skills in a variety of content areas such as language, social, and self-help, and sensory issues;
- Match-to-sample discrimination training, task analysis, chaining, shaping as well as prompting procedures including prompt fading, etc.
- Demonstrate how to do a discrete trial;
- Demonstrate the use of differential reinforcement;
- Analyze functional behavior assessment (FBA);
- Develop Behavior Intervention Plan and a lot more.
WHO ARE INVITED?
- School administrators
- Regular and SPED teachers
- Curriculum Developers
- Guidance Counselors
- Social and Health workers
- Students taking up courses related to SPED
- Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA Technicians
- College Administrators
- College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students and Professionals from Related Disciplines.
For inquiries or reservation, please contact Ms. Berna / Ms. Genie at 09228343270 (Sun); 09560347876 (Globe) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org