Starting a Special School and Therapy Center is indeed a challenge and MUST start it right! Through REACH Development Program, we provide specialist support for applicants seeking to apply to Department of Education and other Government Agencies, not to mention staffing and nurturing highly qualified & committed professionals.REGISTER NOW! STARTING A SPECIAL SCHOOL & THERAPY CENTER FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
Meeting the Needs of Students with Dyslexia & Dyscalculia Regardless of Age and Literacy Skills
Dates: February 16-18, 2018
Venue: R.E.A.C.H. Inc., 2nd Flr., Uniwide Sales Metro Mall,#43 Real St. Pamplona, Las Piñas CityOverview: This seminar-workshop addresses the issues that affect the child and the adult with dyslexia, and dyscalculia. It is tailored to meet the needs of specific programs whether in pre-school, elementary, secondary, post-secondary, corrections education. Intended for teachers and therapists which offer intensive training in a full curriculum designed for children/adults with learning difficulties.
At the end of the seminar-workshop, the participants will gain understanding about:
1. A brief introduction to dyslexia and literacy difficulties; 2. Test theory and basic statistical reporting; 3. Test administration and scoring; 4. Test analysis and interpretation; 5. Informing teaching and learning, evidence need for accommodations and modifications; 6. Summarizing and writing up assessments; 7. Intensive reading/math interventions.Who are invited?
- School administrators/Principals
- Regular and SPED teachers
- Curriculum Developers
- Guidance Counselors
- Social and Health workers
- Professionals from related disciplines (e.g., Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA specialist, etc.)
- College Administrators, College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students