4th National Conference on Multiple Perspectives on Inclusion, Transition and Disability.
Registration is now open. 4th National Conference on Multiple Perspectives, with a theme of “Towards Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education and Lifelong Learning Opportunities for All (Incheon Declaration 2030–Goal 4).”
Multi-sectors Conference of Multi-sectors of Educators from Department of Education, TESDA & CHED to tackle about the adoption of the Incheon Declaration for Education 2030, which sets out a new vision for education for the next fifteen years.
1) Discuss on Education 2030 Framework for Action, which provides guidance for implementing Education 2030, as discussed at World Economic Forum (WEF) 2015, and its essential elements were agreed upon in the Incheon Declaration;
2) Equity and Equality: It is time that Person with Disabilities (PWDs) champions themselves – as themselves. It is time that we allow them to become more independent; to communicate and assert their own interests, desires, and needs. It is time for them to advocate their own rights for education, inclusion, and employment, profession, youth and the private sector;
3) Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for all;
4) Imbibe the Culture of Full Inclusion in Education and Developing a School-Wide Program on Inclusive Education (Incheon Declaration 2030 –Goal 4).
Who are invited?
• Policy Makers
• School administrators
• Regular and SPED teachers
• Curriculum Developers
• Guidance Counselors
• Social and Health workers
• Students taking up courses related to SPED
• Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA specialist
• College Administrators
• College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students and Professionals from Related Disciplines.