Functional Behavior Assessment: The Solution to Misbehavior at School
R.E.AC.H., Inc., 2/F Uniwide Sales Metromall,
Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City
April 3 & 4, 2020 (Friday & Saturday) – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
When school administrators can’t figure out the trigger for inappropriate behavior, a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) and a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) will help. An FBA collects information to identify the reasons for a behavior. The assessment identifies the inappropriate behavior, the reasons the child may be engaging in it, and situations that trigger it.
- The aims of these tools are to identify the source of the behaviour;
- Quickly intervene, so the behavior doesn’t get in the way of academic success;
- Analysis of Case Studies
- Develop goals/objectives
- Develop an individualized education plan
WHO ARE INVITED?
- School administrators
- Regular and SPED teachers
- Curriculum Developers
- Guidance Counselors
- Social and Health workers
- Students taking up courses related to SPED
- Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA Technicians
- College Administrators
- College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students and Professionals from Related Disciplines.