APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS:Improving the Quality of Life of Children with Autism & other Developmental Disorder JANUARY 24-25, 2020
SAVE THE DATE! JANUARY 24 & 25, 2020
WHAT: Applied Behavior Analysis: Improving the Quality of Life of Children with Autism & Other Developmental Disorder
TIME: 9 AM to 5 PM
WHERE: R.E.A.C.H. Inc., 2/F Uniwide Sales Metro Mall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City.
OVERVIEW: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a type of therapy that focuses on improving specific behaviors, such as social skills, communication, reading, and academics as well as adaptive learning skills, such as fine motor dexterity, hygiene, grooming, domestic capabilities, punctuality, and job competence. ABA is effective for children and adults with psychological disorders in a variety of settings, including schools, workplaces, homes, and clinics.
WHO ARE INVITED?
• School administrators
• Regular and SPED teachers
• Curriculum Developers
• Guidance Counselors
• Social and Health workers
• Students taking up courses related to SPED
• Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA Technicians
• College Administrators
• College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students and Professionals from Related Disciplines.
For details contact Ms. Berna or Ms. Genie at 871-5167 * 873-3438 , Mobile Nos. 09228343270 to 272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com