LET’S ALL CELEBRATE THE BLESSINGS OF PEACE, THE BEAUTY OF HOPE, & THE SPIRIT OF LOVE. What to bring? Bring yourself and A “BIG HUG” — hug is a great gift; one size fits all, and it’s easy to exchange. See you then!!!
Archive for November, 2019
APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS: Improving the Quality of Life of Children with Autism & Other Developmental Disorders
SAVE THE DATE! NOVEMBER 22 & 23, 2019
WHAT: Applied Behavior Analysis: Improving the Quality of Life of Children with Autism & Other Developmental Disorders
TIME: 9 AM to 5 PM
WHERE: R.E.A.C.H. Inc., 2/F Uniwide Sales Metro Mall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Pinas City.
Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), is simply the application of behavioral principles, to everyday situations,
that will, over time, increase or decrease targeted behaviors. ABA has been used to help individuals acquire
many different skills, such as language skills, self-help skills, and play skills. In addition, these principles can
help to decrease maladaptive behaviors such as aggression, self-stimulatory behaviors, and self-injury. ABA is
a discipline that employs objective data to drive decision-making about an individual’s program.
At the end of the two (2) day seminar-workshops, the participants will:
1. Reduce the repetitive behaviors common to children with ASD;
2. Reduce frustration in children faced with challenging situations;
3. Replace unwanted behaviors into a more acceptable one;
4. Increase appropriate social skills;
5. Give children effective consequences using reinforcement rather than punishment;
6. Teach and reinforce functional communication skills;
7. Teach children to perform independent living activities. even complex ones with multiple steps;
8. Get children to develop better academic skills
9. Gain comprehensive ABA training on the methods and techniques of ABA;
10. Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about properly
implementing ABA therapy with your child or student;
11. Substantial discounts on Special Learning’s Autism products, ABA products and Autism resources.
WHO ARE INVITED?
Regular and SPED teachers
Social and Health workers
Professionals from related disciplines (e.g., Psychologists, Occupational, Speech- Language, Physical Therapists, ABA specialist, etc.)
College Administrators, College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students
For inquiries or reservations contact us at 09228343270 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Look for Ms. Berna or Ms. Genie)