How Difficult Can This Be: Helping Children with Dyslexia.
ANNOUNCEMENT: 42 days to go!!! REGISTER NOW!
R.E.A.C.H. INC., is inviting everyone for a two (2) days of amazing professional development.
WHAT: Seminar-workshop on How Difficult Can This Be: Helping Children with Dyslexia.
WHEN: April 26 & 27, 2019 (9AM – 5PM)
WHERE: 2F Uniwide Sales, Metromall, Alabang-Zapote Road, Las Piñas City.
With CPD units accreditation no. 2018-185
For more details, please send us a message…
The seminar-workshop aims to:
1. Provide the participants with definitions of Dyslexia and an outline;
2. Identify the indicators of it in the classroom;
3. Provide them with special accommodation and practical strategies and teaching tips;
4. Provide them with information on assessment procedures and tests; and
5. Enable them to gain knowledge in the use of low and high technologies as part of educational accommodation.
For reservations, please call 873-
3438 or 871-5167.
Look for Ms. Berna and