APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS
BEHAVIORAL TRANSFORMATION: STRATEGIES FOR LASTING CHANGE
DATE: OCTOBER 25-26, 2018
Venue: Cafe Angela, Calapan Bay Hotel, Calapan City
Date: NOVEMBER 23-24, 2018
Venue: R.E.A.C.H., INC. Training Hall, Uniwide Sales, Pamplona, Las Piñas City.
Overview: Learn the basic principles of applied behavior analysis, learning theory and the fundamental principles of science and behavior. Typically developing children learn without our intervention–the world around them provides the right conditions to learn language, play, and social skills. Children with autism learn much, much less easily from the environment. They have the potential to learn, but it takes a very structured environment, one where conditions are optimized for acquiring the same skills that typical children learn “naturally.” ABA is all about how to set up the environment to enable our kids to learn.
- Reduce the repetitive behaviors common to children with ASD.
- Reduce frustration in children faced with challenging situations.
- Replace unwanted behaviors into a more acceptable one.
- Increase appropriate social skills.
- Give children effective consequences using reinforcement rather than punishment.
- Teach and reinforce functional communication skills.
- Get children to develop better academic skills.
- Access to highly trained and experienced practitioners who can answer questions about properly implementing ABA therapy with your child or student.
- School administrators/Principals
- Regular and SPED teachers
- Curriculum Developers
- Guidance Counselors
- Social and Health workers
- Professionals from related disciplines (e.g., Psychologists, Occupational, Speech-Language, Physical Therapists, ABA specialist, etc.)
- College Administrators, College Professors/ Instructors, College/MA/Ph.D. Students